5/16/14

We are halfway through May, so I wanted to give a quick update on the game progress.

I have received feedback from several testers, and I have also done quite a bit of testing on my own.  Very minor adjustments have been made here and there, and now, I have decided to make my way through all levels myself as a final check.  I am really hoping this will ensure a quality game that you'll enjoy.  I have now finished levels 1-7, so I'm about a third of the way.

I'm happy to say that the hardware side of things is good to go.  Paul at http://infiniteneslives.com/ has been sharing cartridge pictures and game label pictures, and I'm very pleased with the results.  I also picked up a couple of necessary items that will be used when I put together the Limited Edition copies.

If you're reading this, I'd appreciate any bumps to my forum posts scattered throughout various NES and gaming websites.  The less time I put into advertising, the more I can put into releasing the game!  Plus, I'll know that people are reading this.  :)

As always, contact me if you want to be notified when the game is finally released.  Just send me your email through the blog contact form.  Thanks!

No comments: