The checklist from now until release is getting smaller. Here's where we stand:
- I have several more levels of the game to test yet, and I've been able to fit in about 1 per night. I have made my way through Levels 8-15, and I am quite pleased with how they turned out difficulty-wise. I only made 1 or 2 adjustments (one of the levels clearly needed to be harder). :)
- A few levels are getting tested by SoleGooseProductions, who has provided great feedback on the files I've sent his way. If you are making a homebrew, he'd be my top suggestion for a play tester.
- I'll discuss final details with Paul about the production and distribution of the LE
- I have to add numbers to the Limited Edition Boxes.
- Pictures (and likely a video) will be taken prior to the auction.
Send me your email on the blog's contact form if you don't want to miss the details.