9/16/14

Thank you to the fans that continue to check back for updates.  Sorry for not posting for a while.  I'm super excited to say that I'll be attending the Portland Retro Gaming Expo.  This is the first time I will be flying to a convention.  In the past, I have only attended conventions within driving distance.  Please check out the Infinite NES Lives booth, where Armed For Battle will be on sale (good time to save on shipping), or at least try out the demo.  While you're there, you'll want to check out some of the other amazing hardware products made by Paul - the guy is a genius.

I hope you'll look me up while you are there.  I'll mainly be taking in the convention, and competing in the Tetris tournament.

Now, on to a couple youtube videos.  If you have a youtube channel, facebook page, blog, etc where you'd be willing to mention Armed For Battle, please contact me about a discounted copy of the game.  It's great to see new articles or reviews pop up.

Here's an unboxing video I have been meaning to share, made by Dr Afrokid.  The video is in Spanish, and even if you don't speak Spanish, the visuals are perfect for showing off the box and manual.  For some reason, even these plain objects are greatly enhanced through video.


Dr Afrokid's youtube channel
Dr Afrokid's blog

I was very happy to see a video pop up very early after the release, by NEScapades (aka GibbyVA at NintendoAge.com).  The video shows the very beginning of the game, so nothing too exciting in the way of gameplay, but I greatly appreciate the recognition, and certainly hope he'll do another one as he progresses further into the game.  His youtube channel is highly recommended for viewing the gameplay from a ton of retro games.


No comments: