"Played the demo the other day and loved it! Battles are awesome! Music is awesome! Can't wait for the final product!"
"I've been playing the demo all morning and I am blown away by this game so far. I find myself consumed by the gameplay mechanics. Gathering resources to build, buy, sell, and improve stats. The battle sequences are great and I haven't even scratched the surface on what can be done (World Map stuff that I have not explored yet). This is a game that will take up quite a bit of my free time upon release and I look forward to it!"
"WOW! Armed for Battle is great! I just sunk most of the afternoon into it and am really blown away at the moment"
"It's a well made game! I tried the demo for a bit and it's easy to get into."
I am grateful for this feedback - my motivation goes into high gear when I read comments like these. Here is a quick rundown of what I've been working on lately:
- The entire instruction manual has now been laid out (23 pages). The writing portion is complete, and I need to add in graphics. I am doing this through both screenshots and hand drawn artwork. If you are interested in helping with artwork that will appear in the manual, drop me a line.
- Fixed lag issues during gameplay.
- Some issues with 'jumpy' controls have been cleared up.
- I've identified a few things that haven't been coded yet, including music for the Victory screen, and a few bonuses that certain troops get in battle (i.e. Archers get a bonus when they are attacking Dragons).
- I've been discussing hardware with Paul at infiniteneslives.com.
- I've enlisted some help with game testing as well as 'fun factor' testing.
- Debugging continues